주소 및 연락처가 변경 되신 분은 회원정보를 수정 하신 후
예약을 진행해 주십시오.
※ For more information, please click on the link at the bottom
|The disc height after surgery is almost same with preoperation state.|
|Open surgery||Percutaneous Endoscopic Cervical Discectomy (PECD)|
|Indication||All kinds of cervical diseases||Soft cervical disc disease or elderly patients|
|Characteristic||Open surgery with knife||Minimally invasive spinal surgery with endoscope and laser|
|Characteristic Open surgery with endoscope and laser|
|Disadvantage||- No cosmetic effects
- The operation time is long and it is performed under the general anesthesia.
- Demands artificial disc or bone graft Fusion.
|- Requires the experienced surgeons due to narrow views.
- Needs advanced medical equipment such as endoscope and laser.
- Hard cervical disc herniation should be avoided.
|- It preserves vertebrae and normal nucleus pulposus and removes only the lesional site so that there is no risk of evoking the neural adhesion. Bloodless surgery, no transfusion is required.|
- Under the local anesthesia, the elderly patients or even the diabetes patients could tolerable the procedure.
- Cosmetic effects since it is minimally invasive spinal surgery.
- It saves the time and the costs. 75% of the patients discharged on the same.
- Due to rapid recovery, comparing to open surgeries, it is recommendable for the workers or students with the desire of early return-to-work.
the endoscopic view
under the endoscopic view
|MRI image of preoperation
A ruptured disc that is dehydrated as black color
between 4th and 5th lumbar vertebra is compressing
the nerve root.
|MRI image 3years after the surgery
The corresponding disc level I is maintaining its
original height while the ruptured portion is
Post operative 2 week
Post operative 3 to 6 week
Post operative 6 week
Post operative 3 months
|When the nerve root is compressed due to herniated
disc, it could cause either back pain or leg pain.
|Microlaser is precise enough to mark a 0.3mm spot between fingerprints.|
|1. Inserting an artificial disc
2. an artificial disc
|The X-ray results of a patient who received TDR surgery on September 12, 2002 between Lumbar spine No. 3 and 4. The patient returned to normal work within one week of the surgery.|
Sugical Leaflet Download
If you want download, Save target as..