주소 및 연락처가 변경 되신 분은 회원정보를 수정 하신 후
예약을 진행해 주십시오.
- Observe in the operating room (scrub is allowed but with restrictions)
- Participation in Daily Preoperative Conference
- Participation in Weekly Friday Tele-Conference and Spine Total Care
(A ‘Weekly Friday Tele-Conference’ is held every Friday with medical staff and nurses together.)
- Participation in research projects
- Writing papers, journals, textbooks (ex. At least 1 original article, 2 case reports)
- Number of Fellows : 1 ~ 2 surgeons per year
- Duration : 1year
- Location : Seoul Gangnam Spine Health Wooridul Hospital
- Number of letters of recommendation : 2 letters
- Curriculum Vitae with photographs
- Personal Statement
- Application Form (Download)
- Photocopy of passport
- Certifications of medical degree and other qualification
- Please check with your local Korean Embassy / Consulate for requirements for VISA.
- Stipend (KRW 600,000)
- Meals(Korean Style): Every meal will be provided at hospital dinning room in Korean style.
- MISS Course registration fee (2 times)
- Certification for Fellowship of Minimally Invasive Spinal Surgery(MISS) Specialist will be awarded.
- Fellowship Director : Han Joong Keum, M.D.
- Fellowship Coordinator : Catherine Jeong
- Postal Address : 445, Hakdong-ro, Gangnam-gu, Seoul, 06068, Korea
- Fax Number : +82 2 513 8154
Please download the files below. If you wish to apply for Fellowship Course, please submit Application form along with your Curriculum Vitae (CV). (Please send it to email@example.com ⁄ Tel +82 2 513 8149 / Fax +82 2 513 8154)