International MISS Course is a one-week training program which is held 4 times a year.
You will learn Percutaneous Endoscopic Techniques and others thru lectures, operation observation, and hands-on-workshops with spine models.
- Surgical anatomy / Transfoaminal / Interlaminar / Full-endoscopic anterior cervical discectomy / Transforaminal(foraminoplasty technique)/ Interlaminar decompression of stenosis / Full-endoscopic posterior cervical foraminotomy / Transforaminal approach for thoracic disc herniation
Since 2004, 390 spine surgeons and specialists from 45 countries have been participated the course.
· Chairman: Dr. Sang-Ho Lee
· President: Dr. Junseok Bae
· Course Director: Dr. Junseok Bae
· Faculty Member: Dr. Sang-Ho Lee, Dr. Junseok Bae, Dr. Sang-Ha Shin, Dr. Won Sok Chang, Dr. Sang Soo Eun,
Dr. Han Joong Keum, Dr. Ju Wan Seuk, Dr. Shih Min Lee, Dr. Yong Soo Choi
· Format of Training Course
: 4 times a year
Lecture/ Operation Observation / Hands-on Workshops
· Subject of Training Course
1) Endoscopic spine procedure
• Surgical anatomy
• Transforaminal PLELD
• Interlaminar PLELD
• Transforaminal approach for thoracic disc herniation
• Endoscopic Cervical Decompression
• Endoscopic Thoracic Discectomy
• Discectomy Lumbar Decompression for Stenosis
· Course Co-Trainers : To be announced a week before the course
· Official Language : English
· Application and Course Fee
: Excluding Taxes and Bank Charges "The following course fees are not included in the transfer fee"
|1 Week (5 Business days)